Re: triple2grid

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Apr 13 2010 - 08:06:54 MDT

Dear Imran,

Thanks so much for providing a sample code and data file. I'll take a
look and see if I can reproduce the problem.

The default value of distmx is supposed to be 1e20. Either this is
not getting set correctly, or, as you pointed out, this value may not
be a good default to use.

We'll keep you posted.

--Mary