Re: Fwd: About country states

From: Rick Brownrigg <brownrig_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Apr 08 2010 - 10:27:14 MDT

Hi,

I don't believe the state boundaries of Italy are directly available
in NCL. However, if you can come up with a Shapefile of those
boundaries, you can overlay it on top of your map; you might check
out the examples at the following link for details:

        http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/shapefiles.shtml

Hope that helps,
Rick