fill land points with gray in slice plot

From: Ufuk Utku Turuncoglu <u.utku.turuncoglu_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Apr 08 2010 - 07:54:15 MDT

Hi,

I try to plot a cross section of ocean model. I interpolate data from
sigma coordinate to z level but in my plot colors of the ocean bottom is
white. I want to plot it as gray and i also want to plot a bold black
lines between ocean and bottom surface. How can i do that? I add gray
color into colorbar and i set the land points to FillValue but it is not
working. I also add a sample plot into my mail, may be it helps.

Thanks,
Best regards,

--ufuk

believed to be clean.