Re: ncl-talk Digest, Vol 77, Issue 72

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Apr 27 2010 - 11:28:38 MDT

[1]
Please .... in the future ... add a pertinent "Subject"
The above Subject gives no idea what the issue might be.

[2]
Did you look at

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/dim_min_n.shtml
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/dim_max_n.shtml

Not sure of the dimensions of your MOC

if x(time,lat,lon) ; (0,1,2)

xMax = dim_max_n( x, (/1,2/)) ; ==> xMax(time)
printVarSummary(xMax)

if
x(time, transport_reg, moc_comp, moc_z, lat_aux_grid) ; (0,1,2,3,4)

xMax = dim_max_n( x, 4)
      ; ==> xMax(time, transport_reg, moc_comp, moc_z)

Dood luck