Re: ncl-talk Digest, Vol 77, Issue 72

From: Ioana Colfescu <colfescu_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Apr 27 2010 - 10:50:09 MDT

Hi ,

Could someone please help me with the following question:
I calculated the meridional overturning circulation and then I need to get its maximum and plot the time series of maximas.
I seen in the documentation this function MinMax and used it to visualize the Min and Max but I don't manage to save the values with it.Besides, I don't get the associated time for each maxima/minima and the latitude where is occuring etc. Could someone tell me how to save these values or if there is another simpler way of doing this ? Is there any other way ?
Thank you,

Ioana