Re: lgLabelFontHeightF

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Apr 30 2010 - 09:15:32 MDT

Yongzuo,

The difference between these two scripts is that you are creating the legend yourself
in the first one, and letting the "Plot Manager" create the legend for you in the
second one.

When you let the PlotManager create the legend for you, you have less control over
individual features, and "lgLabelFontHeightF" is one of them. This is mentioned
in the resource documentation for this resource:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Resources/lg.shtml#lgLabelFontHeightF

As mentioned in the above URL, you can try setting:

   res@lgAutoManage = False

Otherwise, if you need finer control over the legend, you may want to
create it yourself.

--Mary