Re: adding arrow head at the and of the polyline

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri May 07 2010 - 10:34:42 MDT

Hi Ufuk,

We have some routines for drawing straight vectors if that's what you need. See examples 7 and 8 on this page:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/weather_sym.shtml

If you are talking about adding an arrow head on the end of a non-straight polyline, then I'm afraid we don't have any code for this.

You're right that it could be doable, but you would have to calculate the angle that you want for the arrow heads.

Of course, we do have curly vectors, but this is only in the context of creating a vector plot.

I'll add a ticket for this.

--Mary