Continued: NCL versions of Numerical Recipes?

From: Bridget Thrasher <bthrasher_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu May 06 2010 - 13:41:41 MDT

Sorry, I accidentally hit send! To continue my thought, does this fortran
routine equate to built-in NCL functions? (FYI, n = 722 & na = 30.) The
calls to ludcmp and lubksb are to those routines taken from Numerical
Recipes. (I can send the code for those if anyone's interested.) I'm not
sure what those do. Perhaps they equate to solve_linsys? Does anyone know?

subroutine zinvza(n,na,zq,za,zt)
dimension za(n,na+1),zq(na+1,na+1)
dimension zt(na+1,n)
integer idx(na+1)