NCL versions of Numerical Recipes?

From: Bridget Thrasher <bthrasher_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu May 06 2010 - 13:15:35 MDT

I've been working on converting a lot of legacy code in various languages
into NCL. I'm almost finished, but I'm stuck on set of Fortran subroutines
that are from Numerical Recipes and from what I can understand, perform some
matrix manipulations. Unfortunately, my matrix is a bit rusty, so I'm not
quite sure what these routines are doing. I'm sure there are built-in NCL
functions that already do what these subroutines do in many, many lines. Is
anyone familiar with ludcmp and lubksb from NR? I've also got a couple other
routines that are probably simple function calls in NCL.

subroutine quad(n,na,za,zq)
dimension za(n,na+1), zq(na+1,na+1)
do i = 1,na+1

--