Re: latGlobeFo question

From: Tong Qi <tongqi2_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon May 10 2010 - 12:39:09 MDT

When I try to plot this data, I get the warnings: "check_for_y_lat_coord:
Warning: Data either does not contain a valid latitude coordinate array or
doesn't contain one at all" and "check_for_lon_coord: Warning: Data either
does not contain a valid longitude coordinate array or doesn't contain one
at all." The resultant plot does not appear to be correct.

However, printVarSummary on lon and lat show that the arrays have units:
degrees_east and units : degrees_north respectively.

How could I address this, because it appears the correct attributes are
present?