Re: vertical plot

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed May 19 2010 - 09:31:00 MDT

I was about to send the following when I saw Jamie
Scott's reply

What I sent before was a bit crude.

[1]
Use "pres_hybrid_ccm" to calculate the *actual* pressures at each
hybrid pressure level at each time step.

       PH = pres_hybrid_ccm(...)

[2]
Use the "where" to mask out all grid points and levels
< sfcP

   x = where(PH.gt.PS, x@_FillValue, x)

[3] I assume you have "Z3" ... geopotential height, maybe, also
     PHIS (sfc geopotential)

   ZZ = Z3 ; copy meta data
   ZZ = where(ismissing(x), Z3@_FillValue, Z3)

[4]
Use int2p_n_Wrap .... [similar to linint1_n_Wrap] to interpolate