station data example

From: <carina.padilha_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue May 18 2010 - 05:26:24 MDT

Hi

I am Carina, meteorologist of Federal University of Pelotas/Brazil and here we
are starting to use ncl to develop graphics products that will improve the
visualization of meteorological data. We are trying to use the example:
http://ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/Scripts/station_1.ncl to learn ncl.
This example uses stn_latlon.dat file to plot the informations. We would like to
plot data over south of Brazil, but we don't know how to change the area. Is
there a way to plot station data without using stn_latlon.dat file? If not, how
can I change this file to south of Brazil area?

best regards

Carina