Re: typhoon symbol

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Jun 01 2010 - 08:52:34 MDT

Hi Xiang,

See the attached NCL script. You can create a marker using any symbol in our font tables with the NhlNewMarker function.

The font tables can be found at:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/font_tables.shtml

Click on any of the font names to see that table and what symbols are available. The typhoon marker is in the "weather2" font table, letter 'p'.

--Mary