Re: bugs in NCL 5.2.0 for contour map plot (guangshan chen)

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed May 26 2010 - 17:15:43 MDT

Hi Guangshan,

I was able to reproduce the difference you mentioned. However, it seems to me that V5.2.0 is behaving more correctly, as the plot is following the area of the lat/lon locations. I will double-check with Dave Brown on this, but p

lease see the two attached PNG

files (run with V5.1.1 and the latest 5.2.1 internal version). The white space is caused by the fact that there are no lat/lon values outside that area.

--Mary