Re: bugs in NCL 5.2.0 for contour map plot (guangshan chen)

From: Guangshan Chen <gchen9_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed May 26 2010 - 16:12:01 MDT

Hi Youzuo,

The data used and the script used are exactly same. Also the computer is same too. The difference is the version of NCL.

The top figure in each plot is same. It means that "gsn_contour_map_ce" are same to plot two dimension data (lat, lon) in the two version.

The middle and the low figures in each plot are different. It means that "gsn_contour_map_ce" are different to handle one dimension data using "res@sfXArray" and "res@sfYArray".

Guangshan