Re: Contour plots and polygon vector values

From: David Brown <dbrown_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed May 26 2010 - 10:46:58 MDT

Hi Cathy,

Apologies for the delay in answering. Unfortunately there is no
interface for doing this in NCL currently. We have had a number of
requests for retrieving various numerical values, such as local min/
max, area between contour levels, and point sets tracing the contour
lines, but have not yet had the resources to implement them.
Hopefully, we will be able to in the fairly near future.
  -dave