Re: length of full path

From: Fang, Fan (GSFC-610.2)[ADNET SYSTEMS INC] <fan.fang-1_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Jun 04 2010 - 13:24:18 MDT

Thanks Dennis. It is 209 on my Linux box using this script. However, our plotting script on the same linux box seems to allow 79 only. The difference is that our "wks" can be repeatedly opened in a loop (there may be multiple workstations, corresponding to the number of plots we output), and it does more complicated things to plot time series like grouping data, draw error bars, and legends, etc.. I feel a bit uneasy about this system-dependence and script-dependence.

-Fan