Re: station data - map configuration

From: <carina.padilha_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Jun 11 2010 - 08:15:01 MDT

Hello All,

Thanks a lot Phillips, I include the masks using mpFillDrawOrder and it works.
Now I am trying to generate a grid to fill others areas of Brasil with data. The
gridded data is correct, because print(grided_data) returns coherent values. But
when I try to use draw(map) of gridded_data it is giving me a error:
warning:ScalarFieldSetValues: coordinate array sfXArray requires 152894907
elements: defaulting
warning:ScalarFieldSetValues: coordinate array sfYArray requires 152894916
elements: defaulting

I think this problem is related with:

res@sfXArray = lat ;(defined field of the station data)
res@sfYArray = lon ;(defined field of the station data)