Runtime input to ncl script

From: gibies george <gibiesgeorge_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Jun 24 2010 - 01:30:40 MDT

Thank you Dave, Chen and Dennis for giving a solution for my previous
question.

Hello NCL users,

I need another help.

I would like to know whether I can get the position of my mouse-click on the
plot. That is the latitude and longitude value of the point which I have
clicked.

The same thing I have done in GrADS using the following script.

      say 'Click where you want the left upper corner of the box'
      'query bpos'
      xb1o = subwrd(result,3)
      yb2o = subwrd(result,4)

Can I do similar thing in NCL

Thanking you in Advance.

Gibies George,CSIR-RF,
Climate and Global Modelling Division,
Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology,
Dr. Homi Bhabha Road,
NCL (P. O.), Pashan,
Pune 411008, India.

http://sites.google.com/site/gibiesge/

Think about the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless it is
necessary.