Runtime input to ncl script

From: gibies george <gibiesgeorge_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Jun 21 2010 - 06:23:48 MDT

Hello friends,

While writing an ncl script I came through a requirement to read some values
to the script at run time. Is there a way to do it in ncl script ?
In grads I used *promt* and *pull* for this purpose. Is there any thing
similer to that available in NCL script language ?

Gibies George,CSIR-RF,
Climate and Global Modelling Division,
Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology,
Dr. Homi Bhabha Road,
NCL (P. O.), Pashan,
Pune 411008, India.

http://sites.google.com/site/gibiesge/

Think about the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless it is
necessary.