RAMS HDF5 format?

From: Dreher, Joseph Civ USAF AFTAC AFTAC/TMNV <Joseph.Dreher_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Jul 01 2010 - 08:57:04 MDT

Hello all,

I recently attended the WRF user's workshop and saw the overview on NCL.
I believe I saw a note that the next release is supposed to include
readers for HDF5 format? In my organization we currently are running
RAMS and now WRF and would like to have the capability to read both the
RAMS HDF5 and WRF netCDF file formats and compare with NCL. Is it
still true that the next scheduled release will include HDF5?

Thanks in advance,

Joe