Re: Runtime input to ncl script

From: Wei Huang <huangwei_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Jun 24 2010 - 14:25:51 MDT

JaNCL has no way to show the value where the mouse points to,
as JaNCL is to generate a NCL script based on user choices, then
run NCL to get an image, and then display the image. At the stage
of display images, it loses all the knowledge of how this image is
generated, and so there is no way to retrieve its value at any point.

Wei

huangwei@ucar.edu
VETS/CISL
P.O. Box 3000 (1850 Table Mesa Dr.)