Re: Runtime input to ncl script

From: gibies george <gibiesgeorge_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Jul 08 2010 - 03:50:09 MDT

Thank you Mary and Wei for the valuable informations.

Mary,

I have tried according to your suggestion. The message from the system is as
follows.

[gibies@gibies ~]$ ng4ex xy13c
Resource directory </usr/share/ncarg/resfiles> does not exist.

How can I fix the problem ?

Hello NCL users,

Does anybody else have an easier way to capture the mouse click position
(lat, lon) from an NCL display.

Thanking you

Gibies George,CSIR-RF,
Climate and Global Modelling Division,
Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology,
Dr. Homi Bhabha Road,
NCL (P. O.), Pashan,
Pune 411008, India.

http://sites.google.com/site/gibiesge/

Think about the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless it is
necessary.