Runtime input to ncl script

From: gibies george <gibiesgeorge_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Jul 08 2010 - 21:48:01 MDT

Mary,

Sorry for the inconvenience. But I send send it to ncl-talk for getting the
continuity of the conversation.

Now about setenv:

I am using bash shell and I have already done it in .bashrc file.

export PATH=/opt/opengrads/:$PATH
export NCARG_ROOT=/usr/local/ncl_5.1.1
export PATH=$NCARG_ROOT/bin:$PATH
#export MANPATH=$NCARG_ROOT/man:$MANPATH
export DISPLAY=:0.0
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/usr/local/lib

My NCL is working properly.

Please refer your previous mail
(
Try running:

   ng4ex xy13c

to see if it compiles (you need some additional X11 libraries). This command
will copy "xy13c.c" to your current directory and try to compile it using
"nhlcc".
Once it runs, you can click on the pop-up window with your left-mouse button
to get values.
)

When I tried it. the response from the system is

Resource directory </usr/share/ncarg/resfiles> does not exist.

I suppose that the message is from ng4ex. But I could not understand what is
ng4ex. Is it a shellscript ?

Please reply,

Gibies George,CSIR-RF,
Climate and Global Modelling Division,
Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology,
Dr. Homi Bhabha Road,
NCL (P. O.), Pashan,
Pune 411008, India.

http://sites.google.com/site/gibiesge/

Think about the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless it is
necessary.