Re: Improve the figure

From: Lei Meng <dream916_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Jul 15 2010 - 08:28:52 MDT

Hi Mary and Adam,
   Thanks for your reply. I used gsn_test_ndc and changed the x y to move
the label bar up.
One more question about the figure:
   How to decrease the white space and add more space to left and right of
the panels so that I can add common left y and right y lables? I tried
ganPanelXWhiteSpacePercent and it seems not working very well. Thanks,
   Lei