Re: GFS precipitaion data

From: Adam Phillips <asphilli_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Jul 27 2010 - 15:40:31 MDT

Hi Dave,
That is a great suggestion; I wasn't aware of that option. Offline Jean
determined that while reading in the different files in a loop he was
exactly specifying the variable A_PCP_3_SFC_acc_3h, which works for one
file but doesn't work for the next file, which has the variable
A_PCP_3_SFC_acc_6h in it.
Adam