Re: GFS precipitaion data

From: David Brown <dbrown_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Jul 27 2010 - 15:35:08 MDT

Hi Jean,

Although it would still be good for you to send a representative
sample of your data files, you might be able to fix this problem
using the file option "TimePeriodSuffix". Try
putting the following line prior to your addfiles call:

setfileoption("grb", "TimePeriodSuffix", False)

This will remove the time period suffixes and make all instances of
the variable have the spelling, A_PCP_3_SFC_acc.
  -dave