How to automate the CMORPH_3.ncl

From: Dawit Zeweldi <dawitaz_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Jul 28 2010 - 11:40:07 MDT

Hi All,

I am a novice user of ncl with pretty much little knowledge about ncl. I
downloaded a code in ncl that reads CMORPH satellite rainfall (3 hourly and
0.25 deg resolution), that accumulates in to daily resolution. The found the
code in the link below (cmprph_3.ncl).
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/HiResPrc.shtml

My questions are the following

(1) I wanted only to read the 3 hourly resolution rather than aggregating
into daily, and
(2) The code works only for a single file at a time, so I wanted to
automatically work for multiple files (say one year etc)

I am wondering if anyone is able to help me out.

With best regards

Dawit