Re: Problems with WRAPIT

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Aug 03 2010 - 09:58:30 MDT

Andrew, good suggestion on your part! There is indeed a "gamma" function defined internally by NCL, in the "chiin_dp.f" routine, which is used for the "chiinv" built-in function.

You can also verify this by doing an "nm" on the libnfpfort.a library:

   nm $NCARG_ROOT/lib/libnfpfort.a | grep -i gamma

--Mary