Re: Problems with WRAPIT

From: Andrea Hahmann <ahah_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Aug 03 2010 - 09:42:10 MDT

Dear Andrew

That fixed it! Thank you. Now, why did it work when I called it with a
Fortran main program?
Regards,

Andrea

--
Andrea N. Hahmann
Senior Scientist
From: Andrew Dawson <andrew.dawson@uea.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2010 16:35:58 +0100
To: "Andrea N. Hahmann" <ahah@risoe.dtu.dk>
Cc: ncl forum <ncl-talk@ucar.edu>
Subject: Re: Problems with WRAPIT
I think this will produce correct results if you change the name of your
function 'GAMMA' to something else, I used 'MYGAMMA' for convenience. I
assume this is some kind of conflict with a fortran built in function gamma.
Perhaps some one else can expand...
Andrew