Re: Panel plot NDC placement

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Aug 12 2010 - 10:21:54 MDT

Hi Oli,

By default, gsn_panel will try to plot to a full

 unit square.

If you want to force some white space on the right side of your frame, you
can set the gsnPanelRight resource to where you want your plots to end.
In your case, you might set this to 0.8 (the default is 1.0).

There are similar resources for the other sides, gsnPanelTop (default 1.0),
gsnPanelLeft (default 0.0), and gsnPanelBottom (default 0.0).

See the attached script and PNGs.

--Mary