Blank map

From: sourin saha <sourin2k_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Aug 13 2010 - 05:16:30 MDT

Respected Mam,
                   I have undergone the link you provided and yes your
guess was right. I was undergoing through a similar problem whose
solution was there in NCL FAQ page (No. 17) but two problem still exist

1. If I run this script it shows me an error that is "lat is not
coordinate variable in variable(rain), error at line 53"

2. If you comment the line numbers 51-54 then the script runs but the
problem exist with the plottings which are having a single value for
whole domain and do not plot any contour over it, unless there is a
contour difference coming within the map.

     I am attaching the script with this mail.... Thanking you.. Sourin