"Cropped" image when plotting with eof_1.ncl.

From: Gabriel Silvério <gbsilverio_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Aug 17 2010 - 11:04:56 MDT

I've been using a modified version of the eof_1.ncl script available on the
NCL website (http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/Scripts/eof_1.ncl), with
modifications on the variables and coordinates, so I can use it with my
dataset. I get no errors when running the script, but the final plot gets
"cropped" at -10 longitude. My dataset is supposed to display data between
65w and 20e longitudes, but it only displays between 10w and 20e. I assumed
it had something to do with the lonFlip function, but when I removed it, I
got the following error:

fatal:Subscript out of range, error in subscript #1

Thanks!