Regarding the function calendar_decode2

From: Sabeerali(sebi) <sabeerl_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Aug 25 2010 - 04:50:52 MDT

Hi everyone,
My data is having the time unit "days since 1-01-01" and calendar type
"proleptic_gregorian". So I am using the function calendar_decode2 to
translate to calendar times.
But the function calendar_decode2 is using two supporting function called
"find_substring" and "substring". But anywhere else it is not given. So it
gives the error. I think we have to load these two function at the start...
Can anyone else provide these two function?

Regards
sabeer