Re: gsnStringFontHeightF

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Sep 01 2010 - 09:31:24 MDT

Hi Cory,

This resource is working for me. See attached PNG images.

Which resource list are you setting this resource with? It should be the first one.

Here's how I set the titles and height.

  res1@gsnLeftString = "This is a very long title"
  res1@gsnCenterString = "that will probably run into this one"
  res1@gsnRightString = "unless gsnStringFontHeightF is set smaller"
  res1@gsnStringFontHeightF = 0.010

and then here's the call to the function:

  plot = gsn_csm_contour_map_overlay(wks,sst,olr,res1,res2)

--Mary