gsnStringFontHeightF

From: Cory Wolff <cwolff_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Sep 01 2010 - 09:02:30 MDT

  I am setting both gsnRightString and gsnLeftString on a plot where
gsn_csm_contour_map_overlay is being used. However, the strings are
running into each other. I have tried setting gsnStringFontHeightF to a
variety of values (0.01, 0.015, 0.02, 0.025) and have tried the same
with gsnLeftStringFontHeightF and gsnRightStringFontHeightF but the size
of the left and right strings never changes. According to the example
at http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/Scripts/font_1.ncl there
shouldn't be anything else that I have to do. Does anyone know why the
font size is not being changed? I am doing the same thing with
tiMainFontHeightF and it works fine. This is on version 5.2. Thanks
for your help.

Cory