Fwd: How to get the u component in divergence with missing data

From: Yan Bao <ybao2009_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Aug 27 2010 - 11:30:50 MDT

Hi, NCL users,
     I haven't got answers, and have to post it again. Sorry for bothering.
Thanks.
     I use uv2dv_cdf function calculates the divergence with fixed grid data
converted from WRF output,in which there are some
missing data included, also for the divergence I got. I try to find a way to
calculate the u component from the divergence, but it
 cannot work for any related function provided by NCL.Do you know how I can
make it? Can I fill the missing one with very small
values, then calculate it with dv2uvF?

    Thanks, I appreciate very much for your quick responding.

    Yan