Re: lines covered by blue ocean

From: Adam Phillips <asphilli_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Sep 08 2010 - 15:13:59 MDT

Hi Hongyan,
This is a draw order issue. You would like the polylines to be drawn last.
There's a few ways to do this, but the quickest way is to set
tfPolyDrawOrder = "PostDraw"

See the examples here:
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/draworder.shtml

Alternatively, you can try setting mpFillDrawOrder = "PreDraw"
Adam