How to get the u component in divergence with missing data

From: Yan Bao <ybao2009_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Aug 26 2010 - 14:31:17 MDT

Hi, Ncl group,
     I use uv2dv_cdf function calculates the divergence with fixed grid data
converted from WRF output,in which there are some missing data included,
also for the divergence I got. I try to find a way to calculate the u
component from the divergence, but it cannot work for any related function
provided by NCL.Do you
know how I can make it? Can I fill the missing one with very small values,
then calculate it with dv2uvF?

    Thanks, I appreciate very much for your quick responding.

    Yan