Re: why the time information can not be showed while plotting wrf output file

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun Oct 03 2010 - 08:12:33 MDT

Generally, the WRF scripts expect that a file named
.hluresfile
is present in your home directory. A sample is available at

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/hlures.shtml

Highlight the text between

Open an editor in your home directory; insert the text;
and name the file

.hluresfile

Good luck