Re: error message

From: David Brown <dbrown_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Sep 29 2010 - 16:34:59 MDT

Hi Fan,
Does this involve a contour plot? You say it is a time series? Do you
mean there are several plots produced? Anyway, normally if you have
constant data you should get a message saying to the effect no contour
plot possible, but somehow your data is slipping through without
getting this message. What are the actual min and max values and what
is the missing value? We may need to see the actual data and your
script to properly diagnose this issue.
  -dave