Re: Changing the format of time axis label

From: Arindam Chakraborty <arch_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Sep 29 2010 - 05:52:18 MDT

hi Shinn,
 You specify the axis using resource ttmAxis (="YL" in your case).

So, you need to add few lines in your code which should look something like these:

rest = True
rest@ttmFormat = "%Y-%N-%D"
rest@ttmAxis = "YL"
time_axis_label(x2&time,res,rest)

plt = gsn_csm_hov(...) ; existing in the code

And it is also a good idea to include ttmValues in the resources list to force ticking at required locations.

regards,

arindam