warning message while using skewT with eps plots

From: p s <prabshr_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Sep 28 2010 - 10:48:55 MDT

Hi,
While using skewT plot, I always get this error when using "eps" formats for
output plot.
 ERROR 17 IN NGSETI - BX value out of range, no action taken
 ERROR 1 IN NGSETI - Uncleared prior error
fatal:GDCLRWK:libncarg Error:NGSETI - Uncleared prior error

But, I do not get any error message for "pdf" or "ps" file output. Could you
please kindly suggest me to avoid such warning message?
Regards,
Prabhakar