polar projection data using stereographic projection

From: Li, Yongzuo <yongzuo.li_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Oct 07 2010 - 08:27:29 MDT

Dave and Dennis,

The plot using "stereographic" for
"polar stereographic map projection" data is perfect now.

ftp://ftp.caps.ou.edu/users/yli/oban/oban02.ncl
ftp://ftp.caps.ou.edu/users/yli/oban/oban02.pdf

Here is a summary.

My regional data obtained from "polar stereographic
map projection" can be plotted by NCL "stereographic".
However, "mpCenterLatF = 90. " must be used because
polar projection is centered at "north pole".

Thanks.

Yongzuo