Re: add_map_tickmarks for panel plot?

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Oct 07 2010 - 09:23:40 MDT

Hi Emilie,

Thanks for letting me know about this. You found a bug in the add_map_tickmarks routine.

The fix is pretty simple. I've included a new version of this function, or you can fix the bug yourself, if you've made changes to this function. Simply add the two lines:

  bres@gsnDraw = False
  bres@gsnFrame = False

after

  bres = True ; Above call will set bres to True if no "tm" resources, so
                ; make sure it is True still.

--Mary