Re: gsnMinorLatSpacing

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Oct 18 2010 - 10:39:02 MDT

Hi Jean,

Please see example 24 on the "map only" page.

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/maponly.shtml#ex24

Map tickmarks are not easily customizable, but you can use gsn_blank_plot to create an empty plot with the tickmarks you want and then overlay these tickmarks on a map.

We have it on our list to make customizing map tickmarks easier, but I don't know how soon this will happen.

--Mary