Re: Interpolate data between coastal stations

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Oct 18 2010 - 10:11:46 MDT

There are many interpolation functions in NCL:
    http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/interp.shtml

In particular, (as noted by Saji):
    http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/ftcurv.shtml

or, less sophisticated, simple linear interpoaltion
    http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/linint1.shtml

Good Luck