Re: Plot size (png)

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Oct 21 2010 - 09:45:15 MDT

You can use wkWidth and wkHeight to shape a PNG image:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Interfaces/gsn_open_wks.shtml

I believe this won't quite work as expected, however, because NCL wants to put all its graphics into a square image.

To add to Dennis' comment, you can also use the -geometry command with convert to create a 1024x768 image.

      convert -geometry 1024-768 -density 128 -trim +repage RRRR.ps RRRR.png

--Mary