Re: Re: [ncl-talk] How to delete blank marge of ps file

From: ChenFeng <fengfengabc003_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun Oct 24 2010 - 19:32:17 MDT

Hi,Mary,

I'm sorry for replying you so late due to I go outside for one week.

I have tried this two resources and also the "wkPaperWidthF" by using v5.2.1.
unfortunatly, it's not I want.

I attached two PNG files in this mail. the "test.png" is the plot that with large blank margin in the
top and bottom of the paper. While the "test2.png" is the plot what i want. (the PNG file is convert
from the PS file generated from NCL.)

I found that what ever I change the "wkPaperWidthF" resource or other, the background of aways
a A4 paper, and only the plot become bigger or smaller or outside the paper or something. I can not
delete the blank margins.

I know I can use "gsnMaxmize" to maximize the plot, but in such way the plot will be in "landscape" type.
Because I have a lot of figures to be plot, so I can not be delete the margin or circumgyrate the plot
by hands.

thank you very much.

Feng
======= 2010-10-15 23:38:11 您在来信中写道:=======