some questions about the procedure wkSpaceTime

From: lbqnj <lbqnj_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Nov 04 2010 - 02:16:01 MDT

Dear all,
Recently I've used the procedure wkSpaceTime to study the equtorial modes during the Indian Summer Monsoon onset process, and the array which I input into the procedure is daily OLR from May to Jun containing 61 samples. My question is:
1. Since the sample number is less than 96, how to choose a suitable nDayWin and nDaySkip in the procedure?
2. The fig.3 in Wheeler, M., G.N. Kiladis (1999) highlights the statistically significant zones which the cases on the website do not include, if I want to plot such zones, how to do it?
Best.

2010-11-04

Liu Boqi